Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine's Day 2010

I was worried I wouldn't remember how to post to blogger---posting to the new MBP site is nothing like this, so it's a little weird to post here now.

You know I LOVE LOVE LOVE me some Valentine's Day...best faux holiday there is. I don't even care that Hallmark invented it to make money...don't mind at all---because I BIG PUFFY HEART the colors of Valentine's Day. They just go oh-so-perfectly together in a nice monochromatic magnificent way. :)

Here are my V-day pics for this year...this year's cupcake is a mini...cute little thing. Didn't eat it, that's some toxic icing on that thing, but it's pretty and was given to me...so free as well.






3 comments:

Lennye February 15, 2010 at 5:33 PM  

I big puffy heart monochromatic colors!

krista February 15, 2010 at 6:26 PM  

um, is that snow?
it's eighty degrees here today.
i'm just sayin.

Anonymous February 25, 2010 at 6:16 PM  

I've just recently tried to log back into my blog, but I forgot my password. When I went through the instructions to get my password changed, it locked me out. Now I can't get in because the password I changed it to doesn't work. Errr. I don't know what to try next. I can't wait to get started again - and your page is inspiration!
- Little Grover (now I have been locked out of commenting on your blog, too!) Tonight, I am anonymous.....

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP