Friday, February 13, 2009

Naked Men

Walked out of my classroom door to the outside to take a few yearbook pics of second graders on the playground and found this:

A girl came up to me and asked me why I was taking pictures of "naked men." I hope she didn't go home and tell her mom I was doing that...that would be interesting to explain. :) I told her they weren't naked, they were in their wrestling uniforms---didn't have the heart to tell her that apparently they are on steroids.
Also The Hulkster seems to like the guy in green, but like the movie, he's just not that into him.

2 comments:

krista February 14, 2009 at 11:49 PM  

so. many. comments.

K2daK February 15, 2009 at 10:00 PM  

I happen to know for a fact that you do take pictures of half naked men. ;)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP