Saturday, February 7, 2009

MonkeyBean Photos....the video

One of Julie's FOUR (I know I keep saying it, but FOUR--sheesh) classes this semester is a tech class where she has to create/edit videos and things of that nature. For her first assignment, she had to create a commercial of some sort. So naturally the first idea we both had was to do a commercial for MonkeyBean Photos DOT COM! :) I like saying that like the yahoo commercials. Anywho...

We "borrowed" some girlies from peeps at work and unfortunately it was the ugliest day, but the only day Julie had for the borrowed camera from class. So...the video part looks dreary, but it was fun. She cut and edited portions of the video to fit it into the time frame the teacher wanted and I made some images from our photos and session categories.

Fun stuff! One day a video with SUNSHINE will be even more fun. And no more driving 45 mins. to borrow/take back the camera to MSC because Julie's family all went in and bought her a video camera for her b-day!

ps. I think the camera shooting sounds she added, totally ROCK!

4 comments:

Natalie February 8, 2009 at 12:45 PM  

That's AWESOME!! Great job!

K2daK February 8, 2009 at 12:52 PM  

Very cool! AND one of my favorite Monkey playlist songs too!

Robyn Kessler February 10, 2009 at 3:11 PM  

Hi there,
Thanks for your comment on my blog! And I'm so glad you like it (it makes me happy to know someone besides my mother looks at it :)). I had Jen Thompson create my logo. http://majentacreative.com/ and http://www.jenthompsonphotography.com/index.php Good luck to you and cute video!

Lennye February 11, 2009 at 8:47 PM  

Please make the cake and take some kickass photos of my new easy bake cake.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP