Thursday, February 5, 2009

A few more...

Was looking back over some pictures that I worked on, but never blogged on either blog...and found these that were favorites. Never posted the one of Leah in multiples because I didn't want anyone asking for it...too much work for just anyone!
*yes, you can say I did some Photoshop work on it!*
wm walking to multiples
I liked the feel of these next ones after processing.
WM Kissing in frameSPfaded
WM WHOA
She wanted part black and white and part color and had no preference if the inside or outside of the frame was color or black and white...so I couldn't help but do both!
WM Belly in color only
I'm pretty sure this one is my fav of the two.
WM Background in color and belly black and white

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP