Saturday, January 17, 2009

Recently...

Last weekend had two photo sessions in one day! Our first maternity and a fun engagement.
watermarked Special Package all little blue
Two sessions in one day made us feel like celebrity photogs...we really enjoyed ourselves. Then we went back to our other jobs that could be more fun, but usually aren't.
WM Super Model Fly Away Hair 1

Also booked a weekend stay here for February! (Try not to make too much fun of the cabin name!) Both our first times staying in a cabin and my first time at Pigeon Forge! So excited, will get to mark off number 10 on this list. I'm mostly excited for an awesome sunset picture while chillin' on the back porch overlooking the mountains...made sure to get a cabin that at least didn't have pictures looking out at other cabins and wanted a cabin with a mountain view...not wooded view. I can see woods here for the price of a mortgage. :)

Saw Bryan Adams last night at the Atlanta Symphony Hall! It was my late Christmas/tiny bit early birthday present to Bean(I got an awesome wide-screen larger computer monitor). She has never seen him live and LOVES his music! I like a lot of his songs too but don't get very excited about live music....last night he was one of those people to get pumped up about. His voice is some serious buttery goodness. We had a MARvelous time!
This was the best video I could find playing my favorite song he did last night, it was so awesome. Rachel and Ross were one of the best things about Friends to me, even though it sometimes was a little much with the on again off again drama.

Julie couldn't pick just one favorite. :)

3 comments:

Lennye January 17, 2009 at 12:06 PM  

I want to stay at the Hunka Hunka burning love cabin;)

krista January 19, 2009 at 4:21 PM  

i kind of wonder why the love shack has a pool table.
oh, wait, my imagination just kicked me in my girl parts.

K2daK January 19, 2009 at 9:01 PM  

I must admit that I peeked on your photo blog the other day, I was like she must be busy editing pictures or something and I saw your good work in the sneak peeks. I just said tonight that between Natalie & you I would never have a photo need again.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP