Monday, January 5, 2009

2009 Calendar

This year I wanted to see what was going on during the entire year without flipping from one month to the next...wanted to see it all together in one place. So, I found a free calendar online that I printed onto cardstock. It would probably look a little cooler with spaces between each month, but we didn't want to start the year off killing anyone from sheer frustration. ;) Best to play it safe you know?!
2009 calendar
(It's pretty straight, the picture is not!)
It does have a bird theme and while birds aren't our favorite animals---we do seem to have a lot of cool artwork with the bird theme going on here at the house! Maybe next year someone will do a free one with abstract shapes and designs---now that would really rock my world.

2 comments:

Lennye January 6, 2009 at 6:16 PM  

Question: I noticed the birds and you said you aren't that crazy about birds. So what does it mean when someone (me) likes snowy pictures? I went in an antique store the other day a swooned over a painting that was snowy.

Natalie January 10, 2009 at 4:04 PM  

Ooh--I like that! Might have to steal that idea one day. :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP