Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Biggie!

It's Brinkley's birthday today! This kid is now two years old. Will probably be the last post for a few days...this Thanksgiving we have both of our moms here!! There's going to be bowling on the wii, Phase 10 playing and movie watching! We're stoked! My mom is already here cooking away and Julie's is making the trek from Valdosta. This will be the first time our moms have even met, can you believe that?! Just have never been at the same place at the same time.

I think the fantastic four are about to have some frosty paws ice cream in honor of Big Boy's birthday! :)

Happy Thanksgiving everybody!
Brinkley Bumblebee 2
Brinkley Needing To Be Brushed
Brinkley's mess Summer 2007
IMG_3197
IMG_4563
Maxin' and Relaxin'
Brinkley's 1st Christmas

4 comments:

K2daK November 27, 2008 at 12:20 AM  

Two years, for real? That flew by! I can't believe it has been two years! I remember you taking off time from work to stay home with him the first few days. Oh, happy birthday Brinkley!

Lennye November 27, 2008 at 9:16 AM  

What's cooking this morning at the homestead? Brinkley is a cutie (and I'm happy he has such a loving home), but I love Miss Lucy.

krista November 27, 2008 at 11:52 PM  

OHMYGOODNESS...that picture of brinkley's puppy belly nearly killed me dead.
happy turkey day to you and julie, my friend. oh, and your families :-)
and the kids :-)
thank you, interwebs, for my new friend.

Lifeofkaylen November 30, 2008 at 1:26 PM  

I LOVE the two pups picture!!! Little tiny puppies and big adult-looking puppies are the best!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP