Wednesday, October 29, 2008

You've Got The Right Stuff

baby!! woo! NKOTB concert tonight...YEAH BABY YEAH! And taking a personal day just for the heck of it tomorrow...WHEW...like Christmas in October! I needed a nice mental health day---can't WAIT to stay home with Julie, watch videos, get voting out of the way, eat and RELAX! Need the relaxation because Friday will be crazy with Halloween having kids hyped up at work and then the Fall Festival I've been working my tail off for is Saturday...will be so glad when this weekend is OVER!


Rolling out...

2 comments:

K2daK October 30, 2008 at 9:29 PM  

Did you hear that last night? That was me laughing my hiney off that you went to that concert! :) I still love you, I can't believe Julie went too!

Natalie October 30, 2008 at 9:56 PM  

Most FUN concert EVER! I am dragging right now b/c I DID go to work today...on 3 hours of sleep. Why am I up reading blogs? Good question...good night! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP