Wednesday, October 29, 2008

More Sarah and Lindsey

Here's some more from Sarah and Lindsey at Sweetwater Creek...when I get more time I will update the photo blog with these and burn a cd for Sarah...until then here ya go! I love the light we were able to capture in these and am so happy with how they turned out. I hope they love them just as much! They were very easy and fun to photograph!
beside the water 1
lighter inside the frame 2
This one is just funny to me!
biting finger in frame 1
On Tree 1
leaf faces background darkened
sweetness in the woods
You can't see Lindsey at all in this one and so it's not great for a portrait, but I love the abstractness of it!
leaf focused
This almost makes me want to call my favorite color green! I liked just sitting back and watching what they would do in each location!
lovin' the green 2
lovin' the green
in front of tree 2
sweetness by the water 3
rocks behind lighter bw
I left off stick-sword fighting and some leaf storms---Sarah will have to show you those for fun!
Oh and just for fun...this one cracks me up---that Sarah look!
this look makes me laugh

2 comments:

krista October 30, 2008 at 12:29 AM  

hey! bryan and i have frame pictures too! we took them when i was pregnant. i love them!

K2daK October 30, 2008 at 9:28 PM  

The tree & almost about to kiss is one of my favorites, but the last one I LOVE!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP