Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sneak Peek of The Weekend

So, do you know these two people?! :) These are our fabulous friends Sarah and Lindsey at the lovely Sweetwater Creek photo shoot! We had a really nice time finding pretty locations throughout the park and I think that even Lindsey might agree that it wasn't all that painful----though he isn't usually a big fan of dealing with picture taking. :) And he'll be even happier to know that Sarah actually had her eyes closed in just as many as he did. ;)

Here's just a little, tiny sneak peek of more to come soon:
rocks behind tighter crop
Leaf Eyes 1
This next one is just too sweet to me!
sweetness by the water 1
Sitting on branch 2
sitting on a branch tight crop
Lindsey hiding
And what happens after a really strong breath mint! ha!
sunflare 1
sunflare 2

5 comments:

Sarah B. B. October 26, 2008 at 8:13 PM  

LOVE. Them. Oh my goodness. :) Y'all rock. And it was fun, too! :)

Anonymous October 26, 2008 at 8:15 PM  

Good work. Thanks.
-the unphotogenic guy

Lennye October 26, 2008 at 8:16 PM  

SUPERB!!!! I love these photos. My favorite may be the one with SBB's head down and eyes closed! Call me weird!

Another wonderful job by MonkeyBean Photography.

K2daK October 27, 2008 at 8:28 PM  

Super cute! My favorite is the first one, oh how I love fall!

Natalie October 27, 2008 at 8:29 PM  

SO cute! You did a great job--can't wait to see the rest!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP