Monday, September 1, 2008

And Then There Was More...

playing with photos that is! :) Way back in January (seems like forever ago now!) our great friend, Natalie asked us to take photos of she and Alex for a book she was creating to document their daily activities before he gets older. Thank you for trusting us with that important task! :) Here are my favorites that I kept and played with in Photoshop. When I was going through these, I could almost FEEL the bond and love Nat has for Alex...it's strong!

One of my very favorites!
Watermarked Street Beat Nat hugging Alex

Or maybe this one is my favorite!
watermarked vintage gold feet

watermarked Reading a book

watermarked Natalie and Alex Putting Shoes On

watermarked Alex and his cup with street beat action

watermarked Vintage White Alex in tub

watermarked Street Beat Action Alex Sleeping

alexsleeping2

watermarked Snuggly Alex

Watermarked Vintage gold Natalie Getting Alex's Toes

4 comments:

Lennye September 1, 2008 at 8:43 PM  

Grasshopper, you are a genius!

Anonymous September 1, 2008 at 9:39 PM  

I LOVE how the photos turned out. Did I ever show you the book? It came out exactly how I wanted. Thanks again for helping with the pics. You guys did a great job.

:)
Nat

K2daK September 3, 2008 at 5:52 AM  

I can't believe how much he has grown since January! I love that kid!

Monkey September 3, 2008 at 10:04 PM  

Nat, you did show us the book, it was super cute!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP