Monday, September 1, 2008

Twenty

Friday was great because Julie's work let off early and she got to come hang out with me and my classes! The kids always love her!

The Ned Show...aka Yo-Yo Man came Friday as well. He chose this kid to come up and get a free yo-yo...Mr. Cool homeboy never said "thank you" for receiving the yo-yo. Kinda ticked me off. Where's the manners?! A group of kindergartners sat in front of us for the show and they were soooo stoked about Yo-Yo man. I wish you could have seen their faces. :)

Here's a picture of "realistic" trees that third grade has been working on.

1 comments:

K2daK September 3, 2008 at 8:37 PM  

I think someone should incorporate an etique (I have a feeling I killed that) class into schools. I would teach it! :) I bet they don't have that problem at the Ron Clark Academy.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP