Saturday, August 30, 2008

And I Played Some More...

Played around with some more of these pictures as well. (Believe it or not, but I've done multiple loads of laundry today and washed dishes too! So my whole day hasn't been spent at the computer!) ;)

watermarked She's awake 1bw

watermarked sleeping bw 3

watermarked Up close bw

watermarked Savannah's diaper and feet

watermarked Savannah in Dad's lap

watermarked  Savannah on dresser

watermarked Feet in Heart

watermark Ring and Feet

watermarked justarmsbw1

watermarked On Steps bw

watermarked family and house vintage

watermarked Daddy's girl faded look

watermarked Everyone's Feet

watermarked Falling Asleep

3 comments:

Lennye August 31, 2008 at 2:02 PM  

I love my photos, but these baby pics are FABULOUS! Your artistic genius shines.

krista September 1, 2008 at 12:01 AM  

OH! that second to last photo? the feet one? seriously. my ovaries just ruptured all over the cheap linoleum.

K2daK September 3, 2008 at 5:53 AM  

I like the feet too, I also like the house where you can see the numbers, and the heart with the feet, and the feet and daddy's hands. Good job good job gdoubleod j-o-b good job good job! (You are going to be singing that all day now)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP