Sunday, September 14, 2008

And Now Some Recent Quotes I've Seen On The 'Net...

Three Shadows 2 snapped
The same one in b&w reminds me of an old movie or retro poster...and evokes the feeling that Godzilla is going to eat us all any minute. Maybe Brink felt the same way, hence his apprehension. ;)
Three Shadows 2 bw


"Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option." -Mark Twain

"I am only one but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something. I will not refuse to do the something I can do." -Helen Keller

"Words are, of course, the most powerful drug used by mankind." -Kipling
(I totally agree!)

"If you asked me how many times you have crossed my mind, I would say once, because you never really left."
-unknown
LOVE that one.

"I want to know if you can be alone with yourself, and if you truly like the company you keep in the empty moments." -Oriah Mountain Dreamer

"Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not, but remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for." -Epicurius

1 comments:

K2daK September 15, 2008 at 6:36 PM  

I like all of those quotes and I like that picture!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP