Monday, August 25, 2008

The Weekend

The weekend can certainly be described as productive! We took off a lot of cans that we've been collecting in the garage and made ninety dollars! Woo-hoo! The Edge got an oil change and Julie got ahead on a bunch of school work! While she worked on school work, I edited more pictures so that I could mail off the cd of Savannah pics to Thomas and Jenn.

At one point while Julie was avoiding school work, she went outside to take pics with the new 50mm lens. It's a really awesome lens, but tricky because of how it focuses on the subject and then SERIOUSLY blurs the background (something you really want for portraits). You just have to be very mindful of what part it is focusing on while you're taking the photo. Here are some Juliebean took and then I did a little playing around.

I like how she focused on the numbers in one and on the house in the other!




2 comments:

krista August 25, 2008 at 7:05 PM  

is that your house? oh. my. so beautiful. la does not compare.

K2daK August 25, 2008 at 9:39 PM  

I like those pictures! Julie is showing off too! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP