Monday, August 11, 2008

The Weekend

We didn't see much of this house over the weekend...we stayed gone pretty much the entire time!
On Saturday we went to a co-worker friend's house and helped her paint her kitchen. It was funny that we were helping her paint a color that looked almost exactly like a color we painted OVER here in the master bath! :)

Julie was the lucky one who got to sit on top of a fridge this time.



On Sunday we drove to Dublin (Georgia!) (I love doing that!) to take pics of an 8 week old baby girl from two of my high school buddies. It had been 10 years since I saw Thomas and Jenn until our reunion (last year?). Since then we were keeping in touch a little bit through email and I knew they just had a baby. They let us take some pictures of Savannah for portfolio building. Babies...whew! They are definitely the most work, but very rewarding at the same time.
Here's a few that I have ready and there's a couple more here.



5 comments:

Lennye August 12, 2008 at 6:21 AM  

Oh Grasshopper, your wings have enhanced your journey. Your true creative innerself is emerging in leaps and bounds. I'm loving these baby photos. The one in the dresser is radical!

Monkey August 12, 2008 at 4:57 PM  

I wish I could take credit for the drawer one too but I had seen only one before on flickr. I tell ya--there's some amazing newborn portraits on there and I get almost all of my inspiration from them----no need trying to reinvent the wheel when people have done it over and over and have super results. :) I do love putting some of my own twists on things though!

K2daK August 13, 2008 at 7:48 PM  

I am digging the dresser too! That reminds me of so many "you slept in a drawer/box" stories. :)

Looks mighty good-all of them, the basket one her she looks like she might fall backward at any moment! The last one was cute too!

One of my fellow teachers has a mouse pad with her girls on it, they are all in a strawberry field with white dresses, it was a GREAT picture. It caught my eye as soon as I looked down and I am digging that picture! Another idea for the memory bank. :)

K2daK August 13, 2008 at 7:49 PM  

The picture with Julie on the countertop, doesn't that remind you of your house? I was like they are painting again??? But then it all made since when I glanced at the cabinets.

Anonymous August 15, 2008 at 11:54 AM  

I Like Lennyes' comment! I totally agree. Good Job! ~Day

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP