Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Seven


Today was another pleasant day. I didn't feel as cruddy because my sinuses are clearing out and I could actually TASTE my lunch, which is always a nice thing to be able to do!
Here are three of the warm color sun designs that my third graders are working on. I love these and am proud of the job they are doing. They are just so vibrant and lively! The most radical part...most of them remembered their warm colors from last year. YES! :) I realize it's a relatively simple project for third grade, but I've given this a lot of thought---I think it's a good idea to balance the ones that are a little more simple and easy to accomplish along with the ones that might not turn out very pretty, but are more of a challenge. Every now and then I think the kids need to be able to put some simple things together to feel good about and receive praise for. I know it makes me feel Tiggerific whenever things like that happen for me!

4 comments:

Lennye August 13, 2008 at 5:22 AM  

I really like these too. Good Job!! Yet, I wish they could remember what makes a good sentence.

Sarah B. B. August 13, 2008 at 6:12 PM  

Awesome! Those are really gorgeous - so what if they're simple? Way to go, Art Lady.

K2daK August 13, 2008 at 7:49 PM  

That feels warm!

Natalie August 14, 2008 at 1:56 PM  

SO pretty! Drop a few behind the drying rack for me.... ;)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP