Friday, July 25, 2008

SO proud!


Congratulations JulieBean for getting your Associate's Degree!

Julie already had an Associate's degree from VSU...but Macon State deemed it not worthy since it was a while ago...which sucked. Macon State bites. So, she had to take a few more extra classes than she would've liked. She's currently been taking classes for her Bachelor's...one degree down---two to go!

Don't ever let anyone tell you that you are less because you're just now getting these degrees. You are actually doing it at a more difficult stage in life than when most of us got ours...so I think you are more of a champ! I often think you don't get enough praise or credit for who you are and the things you do and can do. If anyone ever tells you---you are anything less than 110% greatness, please let me know so I can open a can of whoopass. I've got a few cans stored in the pantry, just in case of emergency. I love you like a fat kid loves cake.

ps...have I mentioned lately how much it rocks that your middle name is my first name? Just in case....IT ROCKS.

4 comments:

Lennye July 25, 2008 at 2:59 PM  

Yeah Julie! You rock!

Sarah B. B. July 25, 2008 at 4:14 PM  

JULIE!
JULIE!
JULIE!
JULIE!

:)

krista July 25, 2008 at 8:46 PM  

the very very first think i noticed was that her middle name was your first name! i think my little pancake noticed it too because she just made a noise and climbed on the keyboard.

Natalie July 27, 2008 at 12:22 AM  

Yahoo for YOU, Julie!! Congrats! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP