Thursday, July 24, 2008

An Awesome Blog

So, this is one of those blogs where if you ever feel like your day has been absolute crap (and need some perspective that it's probably not that bad) or you need to read about how life goes on and feel some hope even after the suckiest of things has happened...read this blog. You should start out reading Who Matt, Liz, and Madeline are by reading the "if you haven't been here before" page at the top right. I can't remember how I found this blog, but it's beautiful to me....beautiful and heart-wrenching.

2 comments:

Sarah B. B. July 24, 2008 at 7:24 PM  

Holy cow - that would be a hard one to read on a regular basis. His writing is amazing, though, and I imagine incredibly therapeutic.

Lennye July 25, 2008 at 11:51 AM  

Heart-wrentching is an understatement! I wanted to cry for him and Madeline.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP