Monday, June 2, 2008

She Dreams About Ruling The World


When we look over at Lucy she often cuts back those eyes and sometimes turns her head as if to say that she knows she has control over this place...she knows that we are whipped and she rules. Julie said once, "Look at her, she looks so wise when she looks at us like that." and I said, "I'm not sure about wise, more like 'I know I've got this!' that kind of a look." So Julie says, "I think you're right on that one." I mean after all, if she were truly wise she would know that you pee outside and not outside AND inside! Oh and the big ears she is growing into...we freakin' love them...we love how they flop, we love how they stick out, how they go up and down with different expressions, they are too cute and we'd rather she NOT grow into them! :)

She's also funny (sometimes) when she tries to attack the camera lens when it's in her face---she has actually landed her tongue on it a few times--and so far I've laughed every time. And I SOOOOOOOOOOOOO wish I had a macro lens because being able to zoom in super close and get the details of her fur and features would be amazing....this is as close up as the lens I have now will allow. I told Mom one day that a macro lens would be cool for my next birthday/Christmas present and she asks, "how much is one of those?" I say, "hmm.....pretty much the same as the camera itself!" Her reply..."Oh." I need to go to school and graduate again, because that got me some good stuff back in the day! :)






3 comments:

Lennye June 2, 2008 at 9:00 PM  

A little like "Pinky and the Brain" and Lovely Lucy is the Brain!

drey June 2, 2008 at 9:52 PM  

she's gorgeous :)

. June 4, 2008 at 4:36 PM  

that is the cutest dog!!! nice work on capturing that *yawn* adorable!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP