Sunday, June 1, 2008

Comments

Ok...I'm as baffled as apparently some of you were about the comment issue...I have not received any emails telling me I've had comments to moderate---so I didn't know there were any there. I got an email from Lennye and went to check out my comment moderation page on my actual blog and saw there were EIGHT to moderate! Sorry they didn't get to me through email guys...I wasn't purposely leaving you out---Lennye of course I would always publish the comments on how precious Lucy is and Nat--your jokes always make me laugh and get published too! :)
Maybe it was just a minor glitch and now things are all good in the hood! :)

1 comments:

Lennye June 1, 2008 at 8:56 AM  

Finally, I know that others were in this glitch with me! I can rest now and know that my Lucy love can continue. Actually, Lucy is the best pet I have. I get to see all the cute stuff without having any responsibility. Is this what grandchildren are like?

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP