Thursday, June 19, 2008

New Songs To Love

Well NEW to me recently. Have to add these to my gazillion favorites. Lennye you might like a couple of these (and HATE a few too), so try them out, you never know!

1. Say It Again--Marie' Digby
2. Arms Of A Woman--Amos Lee
3. Can't Find The Words--Karina
4. The Thing About Love--Alicia Keys
5. Mercy--Duffy
6. Killing The Blues--Robert Plant and Alison Krauss
7. Glory Box--Portishead
8. Rock & Roll--Eric Hutchinson
9. After Tonight--Justin Nozuka
10. Paper Planes--M.I.A.

3 comments:

Lennye June 19, 2008 at 1:37 PM  

Maria'Digby was kinda cool. Of course you got to love Allison Krauss (she even makes Robert Plant sound good).

Drea June 19, 2008 at 4:29 PM  

Thanks for the comment on my blog! I got the action for the waterfall one on atncentral DOT com. It's the "Editorial & Lomo" action by Shannon Beauford. I ran the lomo on it. =) Oh, and the graffiti wall was on the side of a tattoo shop in downtown Wichita.

kdj June 20, 2008 at 2:54 AM  

Great music list. Have you heard Magnet? You might dig him. Oh - and thanks for the comment on my blog about the totes! They're made from a single sheet of 12 x 12 cardstock. drop me an email and I can send you instructions :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP