Friday, June 20, 2008

Photo Fun

Talking about photography with Nat always leaves me inspired and wanting to come home and play in Photoshop...so after leaving her house last night I added in some more Photoshop actions that I felt would suit my style and also just to have something to play around with. I found an action that makes your photo look like a Lomography shot and I love it! I don't completely understand all of the ins and outs of Lomography, but I like how this simple action makes the pictures look dreamlike. I really love how it changes the blues in my pics. Some of the effects it gives the pictures are reminiscent of movies that are filmed with that artistic, eye catching glow.

Here's some of my before and after shots...they go from being pretty plain and unremarkable to having a nice feel and added POP to them.















4 comments:

Anonymous June 20, 2008 at 4:31 PM  

The more I hear you talk - the more I think I must buy Photoshop. Between you and Pioneer Woman...gotta love it!
Great pics:)

Freda

Lennye June 20, 2008 at 5:44 PM  

I have absolutely know idea what you are talking about, but I really like the photos. (I think it means photoshop stuff.)

Natalie June 20, 2008 at 11:39 PM  

Glad that I can get you even more revved up about photography--you do the same for me. :) Now, where did you find that action? Don't make me hunt for it--share like a good girl!!

Monkey June 21, 2008 at 11:01 PM  

Ok Nat, I'll show you mine, if you show me yours! ha! Seriously, I will email you the link to that, but I want to know where you've gotten some of your actions/edges... :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP