Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Movin' On Up...Part Two

Today we toured our new school...and it was fabulous! It's ginormous! They still have a lot of work to do, so I seriously doubt that we'll be unpacking anytime soon...I just hope it's not too close to the beginning of next school year, so that we're not all scrambling to get it done. The summer is short, and they've got a lot more work left to do for us to be able to get in there.

I didn't get as many pictures as I would like of my new room because lots of construction dudes were working in it...but you can see what I did manage to get.

First, here are a couple of pics of my old room---with boxes stacked taller than me, I'm still not sure how I managed to do that. That's not even all of the boxes, I didn't take a picture of the other end of this wall!


And now on to shiny, BIG, new Art room:
This is the side with all the kid sinks...even a handicap accessible one! When standing at the big window in the back of room, these sinks are on your left.

This is the right side when standing at the window...up front is my coat closet and shelves, also my very own sink, and some slanted paper holders. Also my big storage closet with shelves is on this side and the kiln room.

This is what mine and Bomar's HUGE storage closets look like inside...to the left are more shelves that you can't see in the picture.

That's it for now! I'll take more pics when I get to unpack! :)
Oh yeah...here's a few pics of us on the bus going over to the new school!
Angie taking a picture of me:

Look, Meg looks happy...Lennye looks pissed--maybe because she knew I would blog this! ha! This picture cracks me up!!

Me and Bomar:

3 comments:

Lennye June 3, 2008 at 8:01 PM  

Great, now I will forever be known as a sour puss!

Sarah B. B. June 3, 2008 at 8:14 PM  

mwahahah.
LOVE the Lennye picture - I'm glad you got to keep your storage! :) Hope that they'll get finished soon so you won't have to rush to get ready.

Natalie June 4, 2008 at 9:21 AM  

Nice digs, chica!! I will have to come and check it out once you are all moved in. Totally excited for you! (PS--changed bon jovi, just for you!!)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP