Friday, June 6, 2008

First Room On The Project List....


The sunroom. I can't even believe it myself when I say that I was motivated enough to paint the baseboards in the sunroom yesterday afternoon! I hate to clean the baseboards, painting them is even worse. I also brought this awesome orange bookcase in from the garage. Bomar gave it to me when we were cleaning out our rooms, this was hers personally and she didn't really want to take it back home...and it is ORANGE so she figured I would want it...and I did. I'm trying it out here for now by the sunroom door as a shoe holder. So far, I think I like it here and I don't feel the need to paint over it, I like it right now with it's bumps and bruises.

What do you guys think, do you like it as a shoe holder?

4 comments:

Lennye June 6, 2008 at 3:31 PM  

I want the rugs they are beautifully blue!

K2daK June 6, 2008 at 8:21 PM  

I like the case, but the positioning against that window would bother me...I hate to say it, but you asked!!!! :)

Monkey June 7, 2008 at 10:20 AM  

Actually I asked about its purpose not position... :)

Sarah Coggins June 7, 2008 at 12:56 PM  

Gorgeous! Love the room color and that fun orange bookshelf. And I totally agree - I hate cleaning & painting baseboards. But the end result is always wonderful. :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP