Friday, June 6, 2008

More Lilies



You might think that Lilies are my favorite flowers because of all these blooms...not really. I think they are pretty, but they aren't my favorite. It we had the time and energy we'd have a quasi-field of Sunflowers planted and then I could take pictures of my favorites! Those and Gerber Daisies are too awesome. A couple of summers ago we got on a Daylily kick and they've just multiplied, we're done with those for now and are letting them do the work.
This one is the prettiest of all of them and just so happened to be the most expensive! :) Wonder if that has something to do with it!

2 comments:

Lennye June 6, 2008 at 3:32 PM  

I need daisy shots, I love daisies. I used them in my wedding.

Sarah Coggins June 7, 2008 at 12:55 PM  

Beautiful photos! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP