Thursday, June 5, 2008

Orange Camera

Look what I just ordered:

A lovely orange camera! So you might be asking yourself right now, "Why do Monkey and Bean need a new camera when they already have a kick ass camera?" Maybe you didn't use those exact words. But, here is the answer to that...this one is waterproof to up to 10 feet! You can actually take pictures and videotape stuff underwater! It's also freeze proof and shatter proof to a point. So radical...and did I mention it's orange?
Now we can take this rugged off-roader places we were too worried to take the Cadillac camera.
All made possible with the $600 Economic Stimulus check I received when I thought I was only getting a $300 one! No worries...the rest is going into savings. I can't tell you how excited I was to open that check and see a 6 where I thought a 3 would be. Once again proof that an even number is a gazillion times cooler than an odd one! Woohoo! CEEE--LEEE-BRATE good times, come on! :)

2 comments:

Lennye June 6, 2008 at 7:51 AM  

Your right that was my question before I even scrolled down. However, you have not addressed mt question on taking the family pic. Oldest son called yesterday and has been offered the free ride to Penn State that he has been waiting on. Time is a ticking!!!

K2daK June 6, 2008 at 8:22 PM  

Like the new camera!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP