Saturday, May 10, 2008

My Very Favorite Moms

Happy Mother's Day to my very favorite moms!

Mom and Aunt Peggy...everyone needs a mom this good and an Aunt Peggy that fills in just like a great mom too! (Aunt Peg was the 'cool' mom while growing up!)

Julie's Mom (Thank goodness for this mom, without her--there'd be no Julie and without a Julie, I'd be very sad.)

Rose (We don't see this mom enough, but she's so sweet to us when we do see her and loves us to pieces!)

Kinsley (Definitely tops on the fun mom list and there when you need her)

Natalie (My favorite supporter of all things I do artistically and my best online supporter too)

Lennye and Freda (I like for these two moms to switch between the friend/co-worker/mom roles...it gives me warm fuzzies! I love hugs from these two!)

Lee (The mom who supports all you do and tells you to be yourself with no apologies)

Sarah, we didn't forget about you...but weren't sure if you considered yourself a Mom to Ja-Kat or not...if so---send us a pic and we'll add it here and will include with yours (the mom that will tell you like it is and that you can depend on most).
:)
We love y'all!

4 comments:

Lennye May 10, 2008 at 8:18 PM  

I'm honored! However, you are only as great as your friends.

Anonymous May 10, 2008 at 8:49 PM  

You and Julie are sooo sweet...You can never have to many moms:)

Thanks for bringing your youngest to school for a visit today - too cute, and growing....

Freda

Natalie May 11, 2008 at 9:25 PM  

I love my random appearances on your site! Makes me feel like a celebrity. :) Thanks for the M-Day shout-out, I'm sending one right back to you. You gals are the best moms to the four-legged-kids-of-the-world ever!!
Sorry to hear about your stomach nasty-ness. Yuck. Hope you feel so much better soon!!

K2daK May 13, 2008 at 1:04 PM  

Glad you are on the upitty up.

Thanks for the nice stuff you said about me...it gives me the warm & fuzzies

Kinsley

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP