Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Smart Lucy, etc...

Today we're off to explore some fun neighborhoods in Atlanta that we've never been to! It's cloudy with a chance of meatballs, but I still hope to get some cool pictures...I'm sure everyone would be thankful for some pictures OTHER than the pups! :) Textured, decaying buildings with a touch of bright color---I'm excited to see you again! Here we come!

Can't leave you guys without some Lucy AWESOMENESS...this was the VERY first time (I promise) she has ever attempted 'sit.' We were floored. She did it a couple of times before starting to video and she actually did 'down' as well...she decided she didn't want to do that one anymore once we started taping. But, 'sit' is pretty darn radical for such a little pup, we think so anyway. PLEASE ignore my annoying camera voice! :)

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP