Monday, March 17, 2008

New Eats and New Buddies


Tonight Julie and I picked up this pizza from American Pie in Barnesville...OH MY GOSH...it was the best pizza ever. It's called a Ranch pizza and I know that sounds icky to think of Ranch dressing on a pizza, but it doesn't taste like Ranch dressing on a pizza! I don't know how to describe it, other than it's awesome. It has two different cheeses and bacon and ham...now I will let you know in the morning if the PORK did me in because sometimes pork is not my BFF, but I'm thinking that even if I'm puking at 2am, that I will still think back on the eating of the pizza as a wonderful experience, I hope so anyway. You MUST try it if you get the chance.

In other news, I want to introduce two new bloggy buddies...Copperheart and another monkey! They are both super artsy/crafty chicks and are funny as well. Copperheart has an Etsy store with nifty jewelry and is studying to be an Art teacher (now you know I gotta LOVE that!) Sharing Art room stories rocks! monkey(the one who likes the lowercase 'm') has the cutest baby girl named 'Finn' and is an artsy chick with some hilarious writing! You've got to check out her human baby Finn and her cute fur baby Cheeto! If Finn's cute, infectious smile doesn't make you want to nibble on her, I'll give you your money back! ha!

4 comments:

Copperheart March 18, 2008 at 2:15 PM  

Wow, thanks for the intro! You rock :)
That pizza looks amazing by the way!

Lennye March 18, 2008 at 7:46 PM  

I'm starving for a good pizza! I can't wait till payday.

Kerry March 19, 2008 at 9:39 AM  

Ahhhhh...I LOVE to dip my crusts in ranch dressing! I have bipolar pizza topping favs - happy pizza needs chicken and caramelized onions and bechamel sauce, depressed pizza must be loaded with pork and salt - pepperoni, bacon and green olives, that and 2 litres of water...and the ranch dressing

krista March 19, 2008 at 8:56 PM  

oh, miss Monkey...you are too sweet. and it's true that ranch makes absolutely everything better.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP