Saturday, February 2, 2008

Unoriginal? What?!

Sarah, you're not even going to believe this one! Apparently "redonkulous" is not original! Can you even believe that someone else made up such a crazy word and more insane people use it than just me?! While surfing the net I found it on someone's website then decided to google it this morning...and it's more commonly used than just out of the mouths of monkeys. It says that it originated on the t.v. show "The O.C." which I've never watched. Julie and I were both floored...I seriously thought that was some stupid something I had come up with! So now I don't know if I saw it at some point and time and it was just hanging out in my brain, or if it was something I just happened to say one day. Weird. Like we always say, there's pretty much no original ideas left in the world, which I'll have to be honest and admit that sometimes I think way too much about how I'd like to come up with ONE single thing that has never been thought, said or done.

3 comments:

Sarah B. B. February 2, 2008 at 5:44 PM  

Thank heavens YOU are not responsible for unleashing that MONSTROUS word upon the English-speaking portion of the planet. You are worth so much more than any one single word, particularly THAT one. Thank you. The end.

Monkey February 2, 2008 at 5:51 PM  

:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

K2daK February 4, 2008 at 7:08 PM  

I used to say Fantabulous before Racheal Ray made it famous..and my freshman year in college I would say "hey girl hey" and "no girl no", etc. and on some talk show some girl was saying "hey girl hey" and that is what she is famous for....totally stolen.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP