Sunday, February 3, 2008

Sunday in Pictures...

Finished the yearbook today...I wish the deadline wasn't so early so I could've fit more stuff in, but it's done and I'm H-A-P-P-Y about that! Now my desk that looks like this, can be cleaned off and I was able to delete a lot of pictures off my computer which felt like a GREAT Spring Cleaning!

We had to get dog food today, so we stopped off in Forsyth and took a few pictures of this abandoned house. It's a shame that this house looks like this now, because you can tell that it was probably VERY nice back in its prime. It had three fireplaces! (Click to make larger for full effect)


We did not go inside of course...all of these were taken from the front porch. The place was very creepy.

We also took some photos in downtown Jackson and these were my favorites. One of the buildings (the tiny aqua colored one) is for rent/lease and I think it would be fun to see inside and pretend that it could be our jewelry/sweets shop!



This one is my favorite from the day.

1 comments:

K2daK February 4, 2008 at 7:07 PM  

Yeah for a job well done!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP