Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Time Waster

I love a good little question and answer survey...here's one if you are looking to waste some time.

45 of the most random things you probably never needed to know about someone
whats your name spelt backwards?:Assilem
What did you do last night?:organized my home/garden idea books and watched American Idol with Julie
The last thing you downloaded onto your computer?:pictures from Chat.
Have you ever licked a 9 volt battery?:I think in middle school we all did
Last time you swam in a pool?:can't remember and that saddens me--I don't care for public pools anymore though-they are kinda gross--I want one of my own!
What are you wearing?:duckie pj pants and an old navy tshirt
How many cars have you owned?:4
Type of music you dislike most?:anything with high pitched sounds and crazy repetitiveness that hurts my ears
Are you registered to vote?:yes
Do you have cable?:no, satellite
What kind of computer do you use?:regular ole' E machine and a Toshiba laptop
Ever made a prank phone call?:yes
You like anyone right now?:I like lots of people ;)
Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?:HELL NO
Furthest place you ever traveled?:Prob. somewhere in Mississippi or Florida, sad
What's your favorite comic strip?:I like Mutts a lot but it's been a while since I've kept up with it
Do u know all the words to the national anthem?:I think so
Shower, morning or night?:Bath at night
Best movie you've seen in the past month?:Untraceable
Favorite pizza toppings?:The works minus a few things
Chips or popcorn?:BOTH
What cell phone provider do you have?:Alltel
Have you ever smoked peanut shells?:I didn't know you could
Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?:Look at me, of course not!
Orange Juice or apple?:Neither, too sweet and orange juice gives me stomach cramps--have to water it down
Who were the last people you sat at lunch with?:Nikki, Casey and Brinkley yesterday on the sofa!
favorite chocolate bar?:Snickers or Reese Cups
Who is your longest friend and how long?:I've known Erica since second grade.
Last time you ate a homegrown tomato?:last summer from Dad and Pawpaw's garden
Have you ever won a trophy?:Yes--artsy and academic ones--no beauty or athletic ones! ha
Favorite arcade game?:Dig Dug
Ever ordered from an infomercial?:Yes
Sprite or 7-UP?:Sprite
Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school/work?:work--Michael's Deli and Wild Adventures
Last thing you bought at Walgreens?:hand lotion
Ever thrown up in public?:yes--a rest stop at night
Would you prefer being a millionaire or finding true love?:I've got lots of love, need more money
Do you believe in love at first sight?:Yes
SPONGEBOB OR JIMMY NEUTRON?:Spongebob
Did you have long hair as a young kid?:Yes in pig tails too
What message is on your voicemail machine?:Hey you've reached Melissa leave a message..something like that
Where would you like to go right now?:California
Whats the name of your pet?:Casey, Nikki, Brinkley
What kind of back pack do you have, and what's in it?:I have an ORANGE messenger bag that's Gap but I found it at a thrift store in Valdosta for 5 dollars, it's one of my most prized found possessions...has work stuff in it
What do you think about most?:if I should do this, say this, what makes a person act this way or that...and how to get more money
Take this survey | Find more surveys
Bzoink - The Original Survey Site

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP