Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Randomness


Finally! Cupcakes that aren't dry! I'm throwing out my vanilla cupcake recipe I got off the net and am going to find a new one...in the meantime I got this one from a Kraft Food and Family Magazine. This picture is from today, last night when I took the cupcakes out, the chocolate would ooze from the center once opened up. You're only supposed to bake it long enough to get the outside firm and then the inside has the moist chocolate. It has a Chips Ahoy cookie as the bottom of it and is really tasty!

The stone is from a little shop of handmade items across the world that we picked up on our trip. I just love having wisdom in the palm of my hand! ha!

3 comments:

Lennye February 19, 2008 at 3:38 PM  

We all need a little wisdom. I need mine in my mind!

K2daK February 20, 2008 at 8:41 AM  

That cupcake looks good! :)

Anonymous February 20, 2008 at 8:51 AM  

been strolling through your Blog....looks like you and Julie had a great time in Chattanooga and are busy relaxing this week.....When I finish with my 40 days of Lent, I want to taste one of those oooooozy chocolate cupcakes....yummy!!!! L.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP