Monday, January 7, 2008

You KNOW you have an addiction when...

All in the time frame of about two weeks you have:

A. Taken the laptop to the toilet with you. Might as well multitask.

B. Sat in the tub with the laptop on the floor outside and caught up on someone's blog (Nat's Video Warehouse of newly uploaded Photoshows!) :)

C. While sitting on the sofa you heard your computer in the office "ding" because you've gotten a new email...so naturally you must check the email on the laptop while staying on the sofa!

D. Chose a hotel for a future trip because they have internet access in the rooms! HELLO...it has to be fun uploading photos to your blog while chilling out at the hotel in the evening!

HOLY SMOKES, that is a sickness!!! Whew, I just get the shakes, twitches, and sweats when I'm away for too long! LOL! I don't know which one to be more ashamed of really...but hey, at least I'm keepin' it real in 2008...in lots of ways, mostly. ;)

We don't need an intervention yet because I'm still bathing and brushing my teeth--so far.
COME ON...FESS up...you've got to have a funny/embarassing addict story of some kind!Lee, you and Lennye...I don't even want to know!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

K2daK January 8, 2008 at 2:54 AM  

I can think of about 10 other things that you could be addicted to that I would have great concern for you, but this is new that is why it is so fun. Be careful using it near the tub you might get it too wet and ruin it.

Sarah B. B. January 8, 2008 at 8:05 AM  

Agreed with Kinsley on the bathtub issue - but I am also so totally addicted to blogs that it's the first thing I do when I get home from work. I try to finish before Lindsey gets home, but a lot of the time, I have to shut down bloglines when I hear him come in. :)

Natalie January 8, 2008 at 6:52 PM  

Yea!! That makes TWICE we've been in the tub together! Yippee! :)

But I can't say much--I've been a big addict myself lately. Even got a little said Monday morning when I realized most of my friends have jobs and wouldn't be blogging right back today... Sigh...

Anonymous January 8, 2008 at 7:29 PM  

I am definitely NOT addicted to my computer...All my muscles get tight and crampy after a while.

I agree with KK and France. Do be careful deary in the tub...

I'll have to think about my addictions...and if I want to share them...Just got home and it's sort of late for my creative juices to be flowing... L.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP