Monday, January 7, 2008

Top Five Lists


I thought it would be fun to start some random "top five" lists to post here...this came to me while trying to fall asleep last night and trying my best not to dread work too terribly! I think it's fun because it made me actually THINK about things that I don't always take the time to think about. And sometimes, it's just fun to make lists! So here goes...just post your list in the comment section if you like.

If you could only eat at 5 places for the rest of your life, what five would you choose? (Think carefully---you've got to pick some places where you get multiple kinds of food so you don't get bored...this is the rest of your life we are talking about here!) ;) You don't have to list why you chose them if you don't want to, you can just list the names.

1. Red Lobster (I'm ALL about the popcorn shrimp and tarter sauce--it's my fav. meal!)
2. Pirates Bluff in Valdosta (Stuffed Snapper YUM!)
3. Michaels Deli (This way I could get in my oven-baked subs, sandwiches, pitas, burgers, salads, chicken and yummy fried mushrooms and fried corn nuggets!)
4. Dairy Queen (So I can have ice cream, fries and every now and then a chili dog)
5. Papa Johns (Not because it's my favorite pizza, but because I love dipping my pizza in the garlic-butter sauce!)

6 comments:

Sarah B. B. January 7, 2008 at 6:38 PM  

Hmmmm - I'll have to think on that one & then make my list. That's really hard!

Lennye January 7, 2008 at 7:10 PM  

This will take some thought! (Being on the diet and all.) I love Dairy Queen and I love Papa John's pizza too (for the same reason).

I'm tired it is hard teaching all day, trying to motivate folks who don't want to be motivated.

Anonymous January 7, 2008 at 7:16 PM  

Okay, #1 My House....I make really good PB&J' and coffee 24/7!
#2 Maggianno's...great Italian and really good wine...love the atmosphere too.
#3 Don't laugh....Hardee's....I love their burgers...go Angus Beef!
#4 Mesquite's in Jackson....If this is for the duration, I'd like to have a place where I could visit with my kids...they love Mexican esp. this particular restaurant. #5 Krispy Kreme...probably doesn't qualify as a restaurant....but I get all warm and fuzzy when the HOT light is burning.... Can't wait to see what the next 5 is gonna be...Mama Lee

Natalie January 7, 2008 at 8:36 PM  

Hmmm... Looks like we'd be dining together a LOT, Monkey!! :) But since you STOLE Red Lobster, Dairy Queen and Papa John's, I'll go with:
1--Chic-fil-a...yummy chicken goodness and such nice workers to see every day for eternity.
2--Waffle House...because it will be 2am in eternity and I will certainly crave their waffles.
3--Arby's...curly fries with extra cheddar, please.
4--Ryan's...steak and red wine...yum.
5--Starbucks...so I can use their wireless access. ;)

Anonymous January 7, 2008 at 9:34 PM  

I see really yummy giftcards in our future hint hint.....You can keep your Red Lobster but I'll trade you for a Chic Filet....I'm getting ready for a midnight run to someplace to eat.....yum yum
Lee

Sarah B. B. January 9, 2008 at 8:41 PM  

Okay, does anyone else think it's funny that Lee's only claiming PB&J and freaking coffee? Holy crap. As if she doesn't make everything under the SUN in a super wonderful way. I'm calling BS. :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP