Sunday, January 6, 2008

Where I spent Sunday



Julie took these pictures of Nikki and me from where we spent most of our Sunday...at the computer working on my first deadline for the yearbook..sixteen pages due tomorrow. I only had about 5 entire ones to finish today and a few others to touch up, but it still takes a while going back and forth through the pages and adding things, editing, etc...my next deadline is the rest of the 44 pages and those are due Feb. 4th. Guess I know what I will be doing most evenings after work throughout the month of January. I will feel like a free woman after all of this!

We had a really nice Saturday where we cleaned the house and had Julie's friend from work, Audrey over. Audrey was excited to have an evening away from her husband and three boys---some girl time! We made homemade chili and cornbread patties and had some laughs playing the Wii. We rented this one game called "Playground" that was really fun, especially on the dodgeball portion.

2 comments:

Natalie January 6, 2008 at 10:54 PM  

I don't know if I mentioned this before, but I was a big yearbook dork in highschool and wouldn't mind lending a hand if you need one. :) Lemme know and I'll bring my mad captioning skilz right over.

Monkey January 7, 2008 at 6:56 AM  

Thanks for the offer...I may take you up on your photography skills one day ...the teachers will never take pictures for me! Thankfully there's hardly any captions in an elementary school yearbook---unfortunately my yearbook dorkiness from high school got me into this mess! I've never had to do a memorial page for an elementary school yearbook...so I might need your wording skilz for that! YIKES!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP