Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Top Five

Yep, it's that time again...for the weekly installment of the coolest online list game...The TOP FIVE (said in the cheesiest game show voice you can muster). This week's Top Five is...drum roll please...
Things you enjoy/like to smell. These things can be store-bought or 100% all natural. :)
I can't do them in order, so mine are in no order of importance.

1. This lotion. Smells like vanilla. Smells like cookies. Makes me want to lick my arms when I wear it. Love it. Brinkley wants to lick my arms when I wear it too, have had to keep my distance when he's around!

2. Scotch Tape. Mustn't let anyone see me sniff it like I'm a coke addict.

3. Bread/Cookies baking. My first babysitter had a newspaper route and we'd always pass by the Colonial Bread Company in Macon...mmm, mmm, mmm...THAT is a mighty good smell. I would like to bottle that smell and shove it in my nose when life is being harsh, things would get better immediately, I'm sure.

4. The house after I've been gone from it all day...on a clean day that is. Home is definitely where my heart is!

5. My pillow after it has been freshly laundered in Gain and my head is on it ready for sleep.

Ok, I have two more that I would add if I could do a #6 and #7 and since I'm making these rules...here they are wah, ha, ha...totally cheating...

6. Clean babies lathered in baby lotion with hair washed in baby shampoo. So fresh and so clean, clean!

7. Popcorn shrimp from Red Lobster when it's sitting on my lap ready to be devoured (with their tarter sauce of course).

I've made myself hungry now.

6 comments:

Sarah B. B. January 30, 2008 at 6:53 PM  

GRRRRRRRRR - I'm still trying to do the last post!!! No, Mr. Bill, NO!!!! There is one smell I can't believe you didn't include - do the words "atomic bomb" bring anything to mind?? :)

Monkey January 30, 2008 at 7:48 PM  

For a minute I was like, "no Sarah I don't love the smell of my bombs that much!" But then I realized you ACTUALLY mean the lovely smell of the Cranium sculpting clay...good stuff! ha! Or that's what I HOPE you were talking about! :)

Lennye January 31, 2008 at 6:24 PM  

Love the smell of bread baking. Isn't it sad that so many little guys don't know what that is? My all time favorite smell would be cinnamon!

Natalie January 31, 2008 at 8:59 PM  

Hmmm. Top 8 smells I love: (couldn't stop)
1--A baby's head
2--Mouthwash
3--Pot roast in the crock pot
4--My dad's aftershave
5--Kevin's shower gel that he only uses when he's out of soap
6--candles, esp. the 'clean linen' scent
7--the laundry smell that comes out of the vent on the outside of your house
8--puppy breath from tiny puppies who just ate mushed up puppy chow and then they lick you on the nose

Monkey January 31, 2008 at 10:04 PM  

Dang it! I knew I was forgetting one...I LOVE puppy breath...but the best puppy breath is tiny little baby puppy breath.

K2daK February 4, 2008 at 7:12 PM  

I am a little odd...on one of mine

1. Clean babies
2. My dad's natural smell, plus aftershave, & smoke all mixed together
3. Nick's smell
4. Baking cookies
5. My great grandparents' old house
6. My aunt Teresa's house
7. Baby spit up after it has dried on your shirt
8. My cheek after hugging Nick or my dad right after they shave (I used to sit in school and try to smell my dad all day)
9. Leather
10. Clean sheets

I did 10!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP