Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Quote

Nat had a very nice quote on her blog today...so I was inspired to post one that I recently received in an email forward. I had never seen this quote before--but I like it and it says a lot! You probably don't know this, but I'm a big fan of quotes...well and quotation marks and these cool little....in my sentences. Anyway...I used to be BIG into collecting quotes and have a bunch written down here and there.

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

I have no idea who said that, but it's a good one for sure. I'm in a good mood today, so it's easy for me to say I should be kind to someone when they are pissing me off...it's true though, when we are ignoring someone, being not exactly the friendliest to someone, or just complaining in general---we should remember that everyone is fighting their own battle.

4 comments:

Natalie January 23, 2008 at 9:56 AM  

Girl--you and me are like "connected" in the brain or something. You can't like that quote because I liked it FIRST! :) A friend of mine blogged about it a week or so ago and I really liked it then. But seeing as how I'm trying to do the 'love and marriage' theme...it didn't really fit. Well, actually it could fit...hmmm...
Quote-lovers unite! :)

Anonymous January 23, 2008 at 1:40 PM  

AMEN!!!!! ML

Lennye January 23, 2008 at 5:19 PM  

We are putting a positive spin on things lately:)

Monkey January 23, 2008 at 6:14 PM  

hmm....only as of about 5 posts! I'm trying though Lennye! It only takes one minute at our job to change it all back to negativity at times...so I'm going to try and not let it.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP