Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Back on Etsy



Notice the nifty little Etsy widget is back over there to let you know we have stuff in the shop again...I'm not sure what the point is though. It was easy to re-list items that had expired before selling, so I did that and haven't added any "new" stuff to the store. You have to spread your posting of items out kind of because you'll have all of your items on the VERY last page of a search if you aren't careful and you certainly don't want that...who is going to search all the way to page 100 trillion on Etsy to find your pendants?! I hate that about it and how you have to be so strategic. Like, ooh--how many people are sitting at their computers right now? How many are searching for pendants? Geez, it's like a science almost. When I did a pendant search, I saw some really UGLY, cheap looking mess that is priced WAY higher than ours...and I think ours look nice and very UN-TACKY comparatively speaking. So for our stuff to not sell when the tacky stuff is, really makes me question the etsy pendant buyers. It's baffling really. Our stuff is so unique, it's REDONKulous...that was for you Sarah. ;)

4 comments:

Lennye January 22, 2008 at 7:42 PM  

The black and yellow is the bomb! You got to love it!

K2daK January 22, 2008 at 9:06 PM  

Hopefully you can get to sellin' some pendants.

Natalie January 23, 2008 at 9:57 AM  

I need a chain for my pendants. Because of my lazy-ness to go and find one, my lovely pendants rest sadly in my closet still...Sigh...

Anonymous January 24, 2008 at 4:40 PM  

My middle child "borrowed" my black and white pendant....I probably need to replace it....

Bean, I think you need to do earrings too!!!!

ML

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP