Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I missed you...

You keep me warm when I am cold.
You take me places I've never been before.
You're the best ride I've ever had.
I love how you glisten in the sun.
I love to be inside you and you smell so great.
Though you are not a cheap date and
I'm always paying too much for you,
I do care for you.
Welcome Home.

(If you thought that was about anyone/anything other than my car---well then you should just be ashamed of yourself and I'm tellin' on you! SICKO!)
The Edge went away for a short time after giving us a little scare when we thought his (yes our vehicles are always male for some reason unbeknownst to me-they just are)transmission was doing something less than desirable. BUT, everything checked out fine...maybe it's these here new, "fandangled" transmissions and how they have more power than we are used to! I know you were hoping to hear that the Ford turned out to be a piece of crap after all...don't hold your breath, 4,000 miles and everything is fine so far. ;) I promise, you'll be about the third or fourth to know if it all turns to poo!

1 comments:

K2daK January 22, 2008 at 9:06 PM  

I am glad you have the Edge back, I know I am thrilled to get the Mazda back every time we get it back.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP