Thursday, January 3, 2008

Beautiful Things/Inspiration


This photo comes from Design Sponge an awesome blog I love that has so many pretty ideas for your home and gives little tours inside very well put together homes also! I'll totally admit that I'm a house decorating voyeur! I love seeing what people do with color and how they use various items in their homes. I completely base what blogs I pay the most attention to by their photos and if their decorating style interests me! I love what this guy did with the clear bottles and orange flowers sitting on top of what appears to be a seriously old-school card catalog. I love how something so simplistic can make such an awesome mark.

Two blogs that I just recently found and haven't had a chance to read yet, but have enjoyed the eye candy from are Baby Faces and Happy Cavalier. If you have time, you should totally check out those three sites.

2 comments:

Lennye January 3, 2008 at 6:35 PM  

Who could not love those Baby faces! So sweet, so innocent....so will grow up and break your mother's heart!

K2daK January 4, 2008 at 8:46 PM  

Went to the babyfaces site for a few minutes and that was cute!

You should go into interior design, but only for people willing to use color!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP