Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Finished Bulletin Boards










































































Here are some bulletin boards I very recently finished for a few co-workers/buddies. I think I'm most proud of the Texas Longhorns one because I was terrified to draw the Longhorn dude, and when he turned out well, I was pleasantly surprised and RELIEVED! My favorite though is Gabe's because the design reminds me of Gabe somehow...Out of this world maybe. :) Hope you love both of your purchases Lennye!

3 comments:

Lennye December 5, 2007 at 9:16 PM  

I bet that Longhorn is for Chelse. I never did rub off on that girl! I love them both and yes I think that Gabe's is like him. Scary. Well done!

Sarah B. B. December 6, 2007 at 4:27 PM  

That is awesome. They really did turn out well. I like the pink one, of course, despite that G in the middle of it! :)

Jessie December 6, 2007 at 6:26 PM  

Great job!!!!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP