Thursday, December 6, 2007

That caviar is a garnish!

For Freda: Because we think this is the greatest romantic comedy ever! By next Fall I will have your bouquet of freshly sharpened pencils!

"What will NY152 say today I wonder. I turn on my computer. I wait impatiently as it connects. I go online, and my breath catches in my chest until I hear three little words: You've got mail. I hear nothing. Not even a sound on the streets of New York, just the beating of my own heart. I have mail. From you."

"The odd thing about this form of communication is that you're more likely to talk about nothing than something. But I just want to say that all this nothing has meant more to me than so many somethings."

4 comments:

Lennye December 6, 2007 at 8:55 PM  

You and F make me tear up!!!!

K2daK December 6, 2007 at 11:16 PM  

I love that movie! I love that sharpened boquet comment. :)

Anonymous December 7, 2007 at 5:37 PM  

Oh my gosh...just for me! I really do love that movie and nothing thrills me more than to go down the school supply aisle at Walmart. Forget the "gems" but give me a "pen".

Freda

Monkey December 8, 2007 at 12:05 AM  

Juliebean LOVES pens...everywhere we go we must stop to look at specialty pens...I personally love the smell of scotch tape...new crayons and pencils are great too! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP