Tuesday, December 4, 2007

The Stockings Were Hung...


I love the snowmen stockings! Snowmen are my favorite inanimate objects during the Christmas season, aside from the lights. So, the stockings are hung but the Christmas tree sits without lights and ornaments. We're having a difficult time finding the desire/time/energy to decorate this year. It'll get done eventually.
This next picture of Casey is very out of focus, but I had to show how I accidentally snapped a shot of his tongue when he was sniffing and trying to get the ornament off the counter to more than likely chew on.

3 comments:

Sarah B. B. December 5, 2007 at 6:06 PM  

I thought Brinkley had a scary tongue - wowza! I was glad to see you guys, too. How are you going to manage having TWO boyfriends?

Monkey December 5, 2007 at 6:19 PM  

I guess since there's two of us and now two little ones, we'll have to trade off on when Ryan and Andrew are our boyfriends...better take our vitamins huh?! Poor Rhino, having to share all of his girlfriends and aunts now...we'll have to be sure to give him some extra kisses for sure!

Jessie December 6, 2007 at 6:28 PM  

I love snowmen too. :) They are so freakin cute.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP