Friday, December 28, 2007

Design Inspiration/Very Pretty Rooms

I found these through other people's blogs and Flickr...very pretty rooms that inspire me!

Hot pink and lime green?! HELLO! Beautiful!

This nursery is SO pretty to me! I absolutely love the green, brown and white together, though a few years ago I would have hated it! Even though this is a nursery and I don't have one in my house, these photos still are so beautiful and inspiring to me! KK the kid's name is Ryan too! These photos come from Apartment Therapy Nursery. A fun place to look around. I see he has a cutie-pie Ugly doll on his shelf too...Chuckanucka is his name, he's cute but not as cute as Big Toe! :) However, saying his name is really fun!


I've always wanted a clawfoot bathtub...not necessarily a green one...but I do like this one!

4 comments:

Natalie December 28, 2007 at 12:58 PM  

LOVE the giraffe room! We are going to do Alex's next room in a safari-ish theme since he's collected mass amounts of gi-gis (our cutesy-vomitous baby name for giraffes). I like the modern spin on the safari idea. Cute.

Lennye December 28, 2007 at 3:54 PM  

I tell you they didn't have such cute stuff when I was in the baby making phase of life. But wouldn't you be a happy baby in that room.

Sarah B. B. December 28, 2007 at 5:52 PM  

Those colors are actually pretty tame for you! Your thirties are clearly going to be a more muted decade for you. That apartmenty website is a good one, thanks for sharing it! :P

K2daK December 30, 2007 at 9:41 PM  

I see I got no credit from the shivers when I said "You need to go to Gutner's blog and check out the giraffe room." I SEE the love! HA! HA!! I like that room a lot, although I would've kept the same woods throughout the room.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP