Friday, December 28, 2007

Undoing It All






I'm taking the decorations off the Christmas tree...like to do this relatively quickly after Christmas because by then both of us are ready to get the "clutter" put away...even if it's pretty, it still feels like "normal" life around here is altered when there's all this extra stuff sitting around. Anyway, I got distracted and took pictures of some of my favorite Target clearance items we got a few years back. These ornaments just look like cheery happiness don't they?! Somebody wasn't so happy about all the boxes and containers coming out of the attic...he's got a little pout going on. He's hanging out under the pool table chatting it up with some of his clone friends (aka enormous puff balls of his fallen out hair that signify we need to vacuum BADLY).

3 comments:

Lennye December 28, 2007 at 9:20 PM  

My decorations are put up too! I must agree those little snowmen are too cute.

Today, cute seems to be my word of the day.

Anonymous December 29, 2007 at 5:50 PM  

I have to say that those decorations look like they belong to you...they remind me of a new pack of colors!

And yes, Ricky is very hugable and precious. I could not have a better husband - even if I ordered him out of a catalog and personlized him.

Freda

K2daK December 30, 2007 at 9:39 PM  

I love the decorations they are cute! I am sorry I wasn't able to swing by your casa to see it all snazzed up for the holidays. (Did I just make a new spelling for a word?) I too was glad to get our decorations down.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP