Monday, November 5, 2007

New Song and Funny Moment

New song to the right...by Blue October is one of my favorites and since I feel like I'm in an ocean of thoughts and things to get done when I really just want to enjoy this awesome Fall weather, I chose this song today.

Here's a funny moment that happened a few days ago while washing dishes.
I was washing and Julie was rinsing...I missed a spot on a spoon and she says, "Ha, you remind me of my grandma, she used to miss spots like that when her eyesight started failing."
So I say, "What a coincidence, you remind me of my grandma too, how she used to never cook or clean!" HAHAHAHA! That was a good one...we were laughing so hard! :)
Good times!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP