Sunday, November 25, 2007

Guess Who Turns One Year Old Tomorrow?!

This big boy does!

I figured instead of filling up tomorrow's post with baby pictures of Brinkley, I'd just go ahead and start it today, so that I can have double the exposure! :) I wish I would have started this blog when he was a little guy, then I'd already have these baby pictures up...but oh well.



In other news, I'm so sad about having to return to work tomorrow and attempting to dig the creativity and artwork out of the kids after they have been little vegetables (like myself) for an entire week. And it's not even so much the kids that make it the most depressing to return to work after a break, it's the ill co-workers (some, not all) and the fact that I'm still not feeling the warm fuzzies for being there after the rudeness from the week before break.

The Nintendo Wii has proven to be a great little work out, though I need more games that work out my whole body and not just my right arm! Julie and I were both amazed by how sore our arms were and excited at the prospect of more muscle and less weak flab! :) We played Mario Party 8 last night and can't wait to have a girl's night in where we all get together and play! We got so much store credit from turning in dvds that mom gives us because she hates renting and returning, that we barely had to pay for the games! Two bags of dvds made $70.00, that's pretty good for movies that you didn't even buy and would never watch again. We still have our favorites though...there's no way I could ever get rid of things like "You've Got Mail" "Something's Gotta Give" "Never Been Kissed" "Steel Magnolias" and "The Divine Secrets of The Ya-Ya Sisterhood" etc...We've kept a very large row going across the inside of the t.v. cabinet.
On the post before this one, look how much bigger he is than Nikki now compared to this picture!


3 comments:

Sarah B. B. November 25, 2007 at 8:24 PM  

Happy Birthday to Brinkley! (I was there before he was a Gunter!)

So glad y'all are having fun with the Wii. It must've been cool to get someone I know out of bed THAT early.

Good luck tomorrow!

K2daK November 25, 2007 at 9:17 PM  

Happy Birthday Brinkley!!!

Can't wait for some Wii time!!

Jessie November 29, 2007 at 9:22 AM  

So cute, so cute!!!! We hope to get a Wii someday. My husband is getting an Xbox 360 for Xmas. (NOT FOR ME!) Now, NOTHING will ever get finished at our house. lol I love Mario party, need to try it out on the Wii still. :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP