Monday, October 1, 2007

The New Kid



Happy early Birthday to me...
Here's my new car, the oh so fun to drive, Ford Edge. I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT (said in true Molly Shannon fashion)! This car has made driving fun again...it hasn't really been all that fun since a lady totaled my car right before going to college (you know, the wreck where she hit another car and mine which split her car into two halves and the back half had her three babies in it--I know, INSANE--they recovered fine by the way). I've had two cars since that one and they've both had troubles. This is my FIRST brand new car and I hope to drive it until the wheels fall off and hopefully that won't be for A LOT of years. I drove it to Macon to show it off to my family and then Julie drove it back home on the interstate...we picked up Lennye and Freda then drove over to Angie's house to say "hello." It was fun playing limo service. Lennye and Freda like how well they fit in the backseat, so we have to get on the ball and plan a limo service trip to visit Sarah's new house.

9 comments:

Anonymous October 1, 2007 at 6:20 PM  

hey, i should fit in just fine between Len. and Fre.....count me in on the limo ride to "zooland" (sarah's) hahahaha....car is a cutie like its owner. Lee

Monkey October 1, 2007 at 6:51 PM  

It's a date! :) We'll squeeze you in back there or let you hang out of the Vista Roof! ;)

Lennye October 1, 2007 at 7:37 PM  

"Cause I'd rather ride around with you"

We need quality car song music! I'm ready. Sarah's pics of the zoo makes that look so fun. I've never been to the Atlanta Zoo.

Lennye October 1, 2007 at 7:38 PM  

Lee-my vote is we hang our boobs out the Vista Roof! I think just me saying that made them all nervous. Little do they know they would act as speed bumps these days!

K2daK October 1, 2007 at 8:37 PM  

Glad you are enjoying your much deserved new ride!

Anonymous October 2, 2007 at 2:42 PM  

Okay, Len. here's my visual on the boob hangin out of the vista roof comment,,,,,,imagine Gunter on the inside driving with all those butts in her face!!!!! I think we should do it...maybe out Harbour Shores way...we could give it a test drive....:):):) L.

Monkey October 2, 2007 at 4:25 PM  

Ya'll are going to scare me so badly, that you might never get in the car now! :) Can't send my EDGE over the EDGE from the fright of boobies hanging out all over the place! EEK!

Anonymous October 7, 2007 at 11:52 AM  

oh come on Monkey, where's your sense of adventure....you did get an EDGE....live a little on the edge!!!! we might even make the front page of local paper instead of all county commissioner junk...it would be a fun read anyway.....enjoy the ride gal, you certainly deserve it.....Lee

Jessie October 11, 2007 at 5:27 PM  

YOU GOT IT!!!!! I love it. I am sure I would like it. No new cars for me right now. I have a Saturn VUE, which I like alot, but its not as pretty as the edge. :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP